Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Beautiful Shorts

On the independent film, FIXED, my partner - the writer, director, editor - Neil Matsumoto and I chose to break copyright to finish our film and get it into festivals. We came close to giving up, but I'm proud we didn't. Re-watching a montage Neil composed of his shorts (he directed something like 50, reminds me why the independent film world (the real thing) needs "Free Culture" - a form of copyright that allows artists like Neil to make their work and distribute it non-commercially like at indie festivals.


Both the movement and the ideas.

Neil's an amazing talented director/multi-media wonderkind. I can't wait to see his next body of work. And In case people still don't get the message. Check out this great mashup by USCFC's Justin Hall. Go Trojans!!


Enjoy.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home