Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The culmination of a 7-year labor pays off this Friday evening, 5:30 p.m. @ Arclight Cinema in Hollywood.

the FIXED premiere.

So, my promise for those who have endured my festival blasts: you want to BE HAPPY??!!! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE HAPPY!!!???? WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO BE SO HAPPY!!!!!

BECAUSE THEY CAN BUY MY COUSIN'S BOOK, THE HAPPINESS HYPOTHESIS AND FIND THE ANSWERS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED AND I GET A PERCENTAGE LINK. Who cares if The New Yorker or The Today Show covered it?

And you can attend this film playing at THE SILVER LAKE FILM FESTIVAL? First, the historical Egyptian Theatre as a special screening, now Hollywood Dome. We feel very fortunate.

I promise happiness through film; my cousin gives happiness away by the bushels.

So there, read, learn, watch and be happy. Life is simple. We'll make it so.

Hope to see all your Happy, Positively psychological asses Friday or Tuesday at the film's screenings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home